Take your Valentine's dinner to the next level by showcasing your true prowess in the kitchen. Cook to your heart's content in the hopes of delighting your beloved, or better yet, cook your favorite meals together while strengthening your special bond in the truest, most organic way possible.
There’s nothing that wows like beef tenderloin, but you may never have prepared it for fear of not getting it right. Take heart - the Slow Roast Mode of the Wolf Convection Steam Oven attends to all the details, so success is assured. Scroll below to get the recipe ready for your big day.
Cook time is 2.5 to 4.5 hours
Before You Start:
A beef tenderloin between 1.5 and 2.75 kg works best. If desired, though not necessary, the beef tenderloin could be seared on the grill or in a large roasting pan for added color and flavor.
2.2 kg beef tenderloin
86 g (1 bunch) parsley
62 g (1 bunch) cilantro
1 large shallot
2 cloves garlic
3 g coriander
1 bay leaf
7 g black pepper
60 g grape seed oil
16 g salt
2 springs rosemary
1 g red pepper flakes
1. Combine all ingredients for the rub in a food processor and puree into a paste.
2. Spread the rub on all sides of the tenderloin. The meat can be cooked right away, or it can be marinated overnight, covered with plastic wrap.
3. Place the roast on the solid pan. Insert the Wolf temperature probe into the center of the thickest part of the meat, taking care to fully cover the entire metal shaft of the probe.
4. Insert the solid pan on Rack 2 of your Wolf Convection Steam Oven. Then, plug the probe into the oven.
5. Select More, Slow Roast Sear, Beef, and choose Tenderloin. We recommend 3 hours and 137°F (58°C) for the probe temperature.
6. After the beef tenderloin is done, you can optionally sear the tenderloin on your Wolf Indoor Grill Module or Wolf Cooktop for an even deeper flavor.
Wolf 30" M Series Convection Steam Oven
What is the Slow Roast Mode?
The Slow Roast Mode in the Wolf Convection Steam Oven is perfect for large, expensive cuts of meat that are difficult to prepare. The efforts of trying to find the food's internal temperature, cooking times, and oven modes needed to prepare these roasts are no longer needed, as the Slow Roast Mode takes care of all the work. Allowing you to choose the exact doneness level you desire and providing the flexibility of choosing exactly when to serve the meal (yes, you can set the time when you need it cooked), the Slow Roast Mode takes the stress out of preparing even the most complicated cuts of meat. The Wolf Convection Steam Oven is offered in various designs, so you can easily pair it with other Wolf ovens and microwaves. Click here to see which model fits your kitchen best.