Wolf Integrated Cooktop: The Ultimate in Customized Worktop Cooking
October 26, 2008 / Manila – Wolf Appliance Co., a leading manufacturer of residential cooking appliances offers the serious in-home cook a stylish customized worktop with a selection of integrated cooktop modules.
Bringing the ultimate in flexibility and customization, Wolf’s integrated cooktop modules consist of 7 different cooking options. Combined in various ways to create a truly custom cooktop, the modules can add extra functions alongside an existing worktop or turn any countertop into a cooking area. The cooktops can be installed using any combination and all measure 533mm x 381mm.
• Induction cooktop with two elements. Food cooks efficiently while the cooking surface stays cool to the touch. Heating and adjustment of heat are immediate for better controllability and energy efficiency.
• Electric cooktop with two electric elements which operate with Wolf’s exclusive high-frequency pulsation technology, eliminating uneven inconsistent heating.
• Steamer. Healthy cooking made simple. The powerful 2,600 watt heat element is hidden for smooth good looks. Auto drain for easy cleaning.
• Fryer. Fried foods emerge crisp and light every time due to precise temperature control.
• Gas gooktop. Two dual stacked burners deliver power and control.
• Grill. Enjoy delicious food from indoor grilling all year round. Two 1,400 watt elements ensure precise control in front and rear zones.
• Multifunction cooktop. Perfect stir-fried meals created every time. The 5.3 kWh burner shapes its powerful flame to concentrate heat in precisely the right spot for true wok cooking.
A leading manufacturer of premium cooking appliances offering a comprehensive range of ovens, cooktops, rangetops and ranges as well as ventilation products, the Wolf Appliance Company was acquired by Sub-Zero in 2000. Founder years ago, Wolf was the first company to introduce the infrared charbroiler and was one of the earliest companies worldwide to introduce the convection oven into the market. The Sub-Zero Freezer Company pioneered residential refrigerators in USA and is the leading manufacturer of luxury refrigeration and freezers worldwide. Sub-Zero and Wolf form a natural partnership offering luxury goods and state of the art innovation at a premium market worldwide.
Sub-Zero and Wolf are exclusively distributed by Focus Global Inc. Visit the Showroom located at Pioneer corner Reliance Streets, Mandaluyong City. Showroom hours are Tuesdays to Saturdays, 10AM-7PM and Sundays, 1PM-6PM. For inquiries, call (632) 8634-8587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also log on to www.focusglobalinc.com.